Saturday, June 29, 2013

Why Fear is Enemy Number One

Someone once said, and it has been repeated many times, There is nothing to fear but fear itself. This is so true, Fear IS my biggest fear. Fear itself is scary, Fear has led me to my biggest mistakes and robbed me of so much in my lifetime. That's why I launching my own personal campaign against fear. I am serving the spirit of fear its walking papers. I no longer have a vacancy for anything telling me not to ,try,give, or get back up. The devil is a liar and Fear is one of his strongest weapons.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind, 2 Timothy 1:7 

There is no fear where love exists. Rather, perfect love banishes fear, for fear involves punishment, and the person who lives in fear has not been perfected in love.  1 John 4:18

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38-39

and I claim that today!

No comments:

Post a Comment