Friday, June 28, 2013

Why the title???

I thought I would talk a little about why I chose to name my blog, Dream Without Fear. So, for a long time now I have suffered from anxiety. It has become much worse since my tubal ligation but it has always affected me as far back as middle school. It has caused me to lose a lot over the years my convincing me that what I thought was attainable would never happen. I was always too scared to dream big because I was afraid of failure. This fear of failure made me anxious and to avoid that feeling I just stopped dreaming. So now I have begun a campaign against fear. I am calling it out of all it's hiding places in my life and taking fear to task. So with getting my tubes untied being at the top of my list of dreams and having another baby being a close second, I have decided to blog and vlog my story and my journey. I want to remember the time I took my biggest dream and and fought fear head on for it. So I plan to encourage myself along the way, mostly through scripture and prayer. So you may see a post here or there with some encouraging words or thoughts.thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment